Marc Anthony and Band Stunning Performance at Amway Arena

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Mensaje  Admin el Miér Sep 22, 2010 11:33 am

September 20th, 2010 9:16 pm ET.Do you like this review?
They traveled from all over - New Jersey, Tampa, Puerto Rico - to see and hear the Hispanic heart throb Marc Anthony. Wendy Tiles from New Jersey traveled to Miami and Orlando to see her ‘querido’ (beloved) Marc Anthony after attending a few concerts up north. Brunilda Santoni traveled with her daughter from Tampa to see her ‘son’ sing. With excitement she commented, “I remember him when I first met him in Tampa in 1994, it was up close and personal. I’d give him my blessings each time I saw him in person, now it’s difficult but I still bless him. We love him in Tampa too and hope he‘ll come back.“

His fans lined up at every Amway Arena entrance before 6:30 p.m. and the box office was still selling tickets after 8:00 p.m. La Rumba 100.3 FM was giving away Marc Anthony 8"x10" photos. Joey Vega, comedian, was Marc’s opening act which commenced around 8:10 p.m.

The arena became an uproar when it got dark with just enough light for the 15 piece band including back up vocalists, horns, percussion, bass to take their places on stage. On the huge screens a video of Marc Anthony commences as he’s getting himself pumped up to begin an almost 2 hour nonstop concert of about 15 of his past and present hits. One fan stated, “finally Marc Anthony alone, he’s not sharing the stage with anyone else“. The uproar gets loader as the stage is engulfed in smoke. The photographers are in their places as to get the best shots of the opening numbers. Everyone is on their feet waiting to get the first glimpse of the man of the hour. The thin handsome Marc Anthony dressed in a black suit and white dress shirt and his dark shades appears among the smoke a top the stage just taking it all in before hitting the first note to “Aguanile”. Marc was being himself joking around, talking more, singing his lungs out, holding out notes, running and dancing all around the stage but more so to his right side where his wife, Jennifer Lopez, was watching him. “Y Hubo Alguien” (And there was someone) started as a slow tempo salsa that gradually picked up pace as the song progressed allowing Marc to demonstrate his best vocal aspects and his feelings to his music.

Many flags were swaying among the spectators but the Puerto Rican flag was the main symbol, as it is a custom for Marc to receive at least one Puerto Rican flag on stage. Elena Acosta accomplished her mission getting her flag to Marc Anthony. He immediately placed it on his microphone stand with such respect to his nationality. Touching it as he kept on singing.

As the evening progressed, the concert grew more intense, it was a big party with Marc, his band, his back up singers and his fans.

Continues Marc Anthony Makes Everyone Party with Him
Admin
Admin

Ver perfil de usuario http://marc-anthony.foro-espana.org

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba